The Vibration of Good Health

“We know today that man, essentially, is a being of light.”

Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp is a German physicist, researcher, and author of eight books and more than 150 scientific journal articles and studies addressing basic questions of theoretical physics, biology, complementary medicine and biophotons.

He has conducted research that confirms the existence of light within the living organism’s cells. The first living thing in which cells he manages to find the life-giving light is the cucumber. He then goes on to examine potatoes. As it turns out, the latter’s cells resemble microscopic lamps that emit small but detectable amounts of light. Dr. Popp refers to the light emitted by the living cells as biophotons. These particles of light, with no mass, transmit information within and between cells – “biphotonic emissions” – that may hold the key to illness and health.

Biophotons carry and transmit the information emanated by each DNA cell (the individual code of any existing thing). The DNA is a real miracle of the natural world – it is composed of two intertwined spiral chains that form its double helix structure. In some living forms, the total length of this double helix might reach up to 2 meters when unfolded. The length of the human DNA (taken from all cells in the human body) corresponds to the diameter of the entire solar system! And according to scientists, we use only 5% of our DNA! But the remaining 95% – the so-called “hidden”, “junk”, or even “selfish” DNA – is actually being quite active as well. It is where biophotons are coming from.

One of Dr. Popp’s associates points out that the light of the cells is not like that of the lightbulb. Instead it is more similar to a laser beam’s (coherent light). Biophotons are the main instrumental force behind all biochemical processes inside one organism, as they trigger, stop and coordinate them. Further according to researchers, there are a trillion of chemical reactions simultaneously occurring inside the human body at each second.

Dr. Popp’s dream?

“Perhaps one day there will be a scanner-resembling device invented – one that will be able to scan the human body and examine the biophotons emitted within. In this way, based on the ‘’accounts of Light’’, not only pre-existing diseases will be diagnosed, but also ones that are still in early stages of development. Such a device would also make possible the healing with information containing the biolight that a healthy organism needs”.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *